Intervals given are in
hours of normal operation
1. Lubricate with two or three drops of OE/HDO-10
By Order of the Secretary of the Army:
every four hours.
2. Check oil levels and add OE/HDO-10 as necessary
JOHN A. WICKHAM, JR.
by viewing sight gages every 40 hours.
General, United States Army
Chief of Staff
3. Lubricate points with two or three drops of OE/HDO-
10 every 40 hours..
DONALD J. DELANDRO
4. Check that oil wicks are riding against feed fork and
Brigadier General, United States Army
connecting rod linkages. Adjust wicks as necessary
The Adjutant General
for good con- tact.
5. Remove bobbin. Lubricate pin. Reinstall bobbin.
To be distributed in accordance with DA form 12-25A,
Copy of this Lubrication Order will remain with the
Operator Maintenance requirements for Clothing and
equipment at all times, instructions contained herein are
Card 2 of 2