Figure 6. Location of reflector mounting holes
(11) Using reflector as template mark and drill two 9/32-inch diameter holes through body panel
(12) Install the four reflectors, using eight screws and nuts removed in step 2.
(13) Clean, prime, and paint in accordance with TM 43-0139.
b. Procedure for M35, M35A1, M35A2, and M35A2C Trucks.
(1) Remove and retain five paulin lashing hooks, two reflectors, four screws and four locknuts from
each side panel of cargo body. Discard 20 rivets.
(2) Using template provided in kit, scribe location of eight anchors on left side, eight on right side,
two on front, and two on rear panels of body, as shown in figures 7,8, and 9.
(3) Cut holes matching the template. Trim rough edges and arc weld 20 anchors as shown in figure
4. For fillet welds, instail hooks and reflectors, as in paragraph 4a, steps 9 through 13 (figure 5).