(2) Allow engine to run with no load 3 to 5
(3) Press the start-stop switch to the STOP
and emergency stopping.
position and release.
(4) Close the fuel selector valve.
When emergency stopping is necessary, perform
step (5) only.
(5) Place the emergency stop-run switch in the
EMERGENCY STOP position.
(1) Remove the load by placing the circuit
breaker in the OFF position.
Figure 2-14. Normal and emergency stopping controls
f. Stopping or Shutting Down the Unit,
and holding down the HOT and COLD water
(1) Shutting down the laundry unit may begin
switches (fig. 2-5, sheet 2 of 2) for two minutes.
while the last load of wash is being dried in the
(2) Make certain that all washer-extractor
at the pump and disconnect the water pump outlet
control panel switches are in the OFF position (fig.
hose at the water heater inlet. Disconnect the
2-5, sheet 2 of 2).
rubber boot connecting the washer and the tank.
Turn on the water pump switch and use the
(4) Close the water heater fuel shutoff valve
disconnected hose to flush the washer-extractor
and tank, Turn off the water pump switch.
minutes so that the blower may purge any
(7) Open the air vent valve on the water
vaporized fuel from the burner. Then turn off the
(8) When drying operations are complete,
(5) Drain heater, valves, and hoses by
push the stop-reset button (fig. 2-6) of the lower
manual starter assembly on the tumbler.
pushing of the AUTO-MANUAL control switch