(Eidal Model ELT9T).
Figure 3-7. Extractor-washer drive belt adjustment
b. Extractor-Washer Drive Belts, Eidal Model
(5) Tighten the guide rod setscrew.
(6) Remove the clevis pin from the air cylinder
adjust the extractor-washer drive belts in the
(7) Loosen the locknut and compress the
spring (inside air cylinder) three-fourths of an inch
(1) Loosen the four holddown bolts. Using the
(1.91 cm} by rotating the clevis. Tighten the
adjusting screws, adjust the belts on the main
locknut and attach clevis and clevis pin in original
drive sheave and extractor motor to inch (1.27
(2) Tighten the holddown bolts.
During extraction, the travel of the washer
(3) Loosen the guide rod set screw at drive
motor base is limited in one direction by
the tension of its belts and in the other
(4) Rotate the drive spring retainer until the
direction by an adjustable rubber bumper.
drive spring is adjusted to 4 inches (10.16 cm).
The amount of travel should be adjusted to
one-fourth inch (.64 cm). Less travel will
Make adjustment while spring is in the relaxed
position (wash cycle).