Clean the supports with cleaning solvent, Fed.
(3) Install the other support in the same
Spec. P-D-680, and dry thoroughly.
c. Inspection and Repair.
the trailer bed with internal-external lockwashers
(1) Inspect the supports for damage.
(5) and bolts (4).
(2) Replace damaged Supports.
(5) Secure the upper portion of the front
support to the washer-extractor frame with in-
secure to the trailer with lockwashers (5) and
locking nuts (1).
(2) Secure the upper portion of the support (6)
Section XII. TUMBLER BURNER FUEL FILTER, FUEL PUMP, AND
B L O W E R ASSEMBLY
(2) Remove the fuel filter (4) from the dryer-
4-33. Tumbler Burner Fuel Filter
(2) and nipple (3) from the fuel filter.