(2) Install the receptacle connectors (4) onto
cover and secure with screws (3).
(3) Install the outlet covers (2) onto the outlet
Clean all parts in a well-ventilated area.
duplex box cover (6) and secure with screws (1).
Avoid inhalation of solvent fumes and
prolonged exposure of skin to cleaning
water pump switch box cover (11).
solvent. Wash exposed skin thoroughly.
(5) Position the thermal release heaters (9) on
Dry cleaning solvent (Fed. Spec. P-D-680
the circuit breaker (7) and secure with screws (8).
used to clean parts is potentially dangerous
(6) Install the circuit breaker (7) in the water
to personnel and property. Do not use near
pump switch box cover and secure with screws (6).
open flame or excessive heat. Flash point
(7) Install the gasket (5) and outlet covers (4)
of solvent is 100 to 138F. (38 to 59C.).
onto the water pump switch box cover and secure
Do not use compressed air for cleaning
with screws (3).
purposes except where reduced to less than
(8) Position the receptacle connector (2) on the
30 psi and then only with effective chip
water pump switch box cover (11) and secure with
guarding and personal protective equip-
(1) Clean metal non-electrical parts with
4-48. Air Compressor Assembly
cleaning solvent, Fed. Spec. P-D-680, and dry
(1) Tag and disconnect elbow connectors (1
(2) Clean remaining parts with dry compressed
air and a clean cloth.
(2) Remove conduit (3).
d. Inspection and Repair.
(1) Inspect all parts for damage.
(2) Replace all damaged parts.
outlet duplex box cover (6).