c. Cleaning. Clean all parts of the air pressure
control switch assembly, with a clean cloth to
remove oil, grease or other matter and dry
d. Inspection and Repair.
(1) Inspect the hoses for cracks, holes, pitting
and other leak causing conditions. Replace as
(2) Inspect the air pressure control switch for
cracks, dents, nicks and other damage. Replace as
(3) Inspect the hose connectors and all hard-
ware for thread damage. Replace as necessary.
(4) Replace a damaged air pressure control
(1) Install the connectors (4 and 3, figure
4-67) in air pressure control switch (5).
(2) Install hoses (2 and 1).
secure with screws (2).
(2) Reconnect the lines (1).
Figure 4-67. Air pressure control switch,
disassembly and reassembly.
Section XIX. TUMBLER CONTROL PANEL AND RELATED PARTS
4-52. Control Panel and Related Parts
(10) securing the control panel assembly (11) to the
Remove the screws (1, fig. 4-68), and
(5) Remove locknuts (12) and remove the
cover (3) to the dryer-tumbler.
(6) Remove the screws (14) and lockwashers
(2) Tag and disconnect all wiring from the
(15) securing the switch box cover (16).
control panel assembly, timer and relay contact
(7) Remove nuts (17), Iockwashers (18) and
screws (19) and remove the relay switch assemblies
(3) Remove the nuts (4), screws (5) and
(20) from the dryer-tumbler.
spacers (6) and keeper (7) securing the timer (8) to