(2) Install the retainer (7), chain (6) and
to personnel and property. Do not use near
retainer assembly (5), then install capscrews (4),
open flame or excessive heat. Flash point
Iockwashers (3) and nuts (2).
of solvent is 100 to 138F. (38 to 59C. ).
Clean metal parts with cleaning solvent, Fed.
Spec. P-D-680, and dry thoroughly.
4-83. Generator Switch Box and Outlet Box
c. Inspection and Repair.
(1) Inspect all parts for damage.
(1) Tag and disconnect all wiring to the
(2) Repair and/or replace a damaged exhaust
generator switch box and outlet box assemblies.
(3) Replace all other damaged parts.
d. Assembly and Installation.
box. Remove the bolt (3) and washer (4) securing
the generator switch box and outlet box assemblies
to the engine-generator.
and nuts (8).