c. Cleaning. Clean the motor using dry
compressed air and a clean cloth.
d. Test, Inspection and Repair.
(1) Test for shorts and other defects as
prescribed in TM 5-764 and replace motor if defective.
(2) Replace seals and bearings if there is
evidence of excessive wear or deterioration.
(3) Replace damaged or defective hardware
or mounting base as necessary.
(1) Install the bearings (4 and 6, fig. 5-14)
and spring (5) onto the armature (7) shaft.
(2) Install the armature unit into the housing
(3) Install the end cap (2) and secure with
f. Installation. Refer to paragraph 5-4, figure 6-
13, and install the motor.