DRYER BURNER ASSEMBLY (CONT)
13. Remove four bolts (23), lockwashers (3), and nuts (2) from plenum (4).
14. Remove plenum (4) from housing (1).
1. Inspect burner electrodes, base, nozzle, shutter housing, and plenum for deposits of carbon and
2. Inspect for broken, cracked, bent, and missing components.
1. Use wire brush and carefully remove carbon and soot from burner base, nozzle, electrodes,
shutter housing, and plenum.
Compressed air used for cleaning purposes will not exceed 30 psi (207
kPa). Use only with effective chip-guarding and personal-protective
equipment (goggles, shield, gloves, etc.).
2. Use compressed air and clean remainder of soot and carbon from components.
1. Repair burner assembly by cleaning, adjusting, or replacing the defective component. Remove
and replace only those items necessary to make repair.
2. Repair Transformer
High voltage is present on this equipment. Do not perform maintenance
with power on. Death or serious injury may result.
Allow burner area to cool before any maintenance actions are
performed on the burner assembly. Failure to do so can result in
Repair transformer by replacing the unserviceable transformer with a