LAUNDRY ADVANCED SYSTEM OPERATION UNDER USUAL CONDITIONS
ASSEMBLY AND PREPARATION FOR USE -- Continued
INITIAL ADJUSTMENTS, BEFORE USE, AND SELF--TEST -- Continued
A. Initial System Start--up -- Continued
9. Verify POWER lamps (WP 0008 00 Figure 2, 1) are on at operator panels A and B.
10. Monitor display (6) at operator panel A, it should read:
TESTING CONTROL SYSTEM
PRESS TO START
B. Pressurize Air System
When pressurizing the air system the drum air bags will begin to inflate. If drum
stowage pins could not be removed previously ensure they are removed at this time.
Attempting to inflate the air bags fully with the pins installed will result in damage to
the air bags, pins, and drum structure.
1. Press MENU SELECTION switch (7) to start operation.
2. Monitor display (6), it should read:
TESTING AIR SYSTEM
AIR PRESSURE = XXX PSIG
It will take approximately 20 minutes for air system to pressurize when air system is
3. Continue to monitor display (6), after air system has pressurized, it should read:
WATER LEVEL LOW