ANTI--FOAM OR DETERGENT SUPPLY NO FLOW
10. Reconnect detergent supply tube to water manifold.
11. Check supply tubing for blockage or kinks.
Is tubing blocked or kinked?
YES Repair as necessary.
NO Go to step 11.
12. Remove front cover from pump (WP 0228 00).
13. Inspect rollers and tubing of pump for damage.
Are rollers or tubing damaged?
YES Repair pump (WP 0228 00).
NO Replace pump (WP 0227 00).
14. Reconnect detergent supply tube to water manifold.
15. Position SW2 then SW1 to OFF.
16. Disconnect and cap wires connected to flow switch for suspect pump.
17. Position SW1 then SW2 to ON.
18. Use maintenance menu to turn on pump while checking for continuity across leadwires of flow switch.
Does continuity exist?
YES Reconnect wires to flow switch. Go to TYPICAL DISCRETE INPUT SIGNAL FAULT
(WP 0107 00).
NO Go to step 19.
19. Position SW2 then SW1 to OFF.
20. Remove flow switch (WP 0229 00).
21. Remove inlet fitting from flow switch and check to see if piston inside switch housing is sticking.
Is piston stuck?
YES Go to step 22.
NO Replace flow switch FS100 (WP 0229 00).
22. Flush inside of switch housing with water to free up piston the reinstall inlet fitting.
23. Install flow switch (WP 0229 00).
24. Position SW1 then SW2 to ON.
25. Use maintenance menu to turn on pump while monitoring operator panel A.
Does another flow fault occur?
YES Replace flow switch (WP 0229 00).
NO Return to normal operation.
END OF WORK PACKAGE