DRUM DOOR NOT LOCKED
THIS WORK PACKAGE COVERS:
Troubleshooting Drum Door Not Locked Fault
Tools and Special Tools
Tool Kit, General Mechanics (Item 1, WP 0272 00)
Power must be applied at main control
enclosure (WP 0010 00).
Pressure in air system must be maintained above 80 psig while performing this procedure.
1. Close and secure drum door.
2. Use maintenance menu to rotate drum at CW tumble speed (WP 0010 00). Observe door lock.
Does door lock extend past handle?
YES Go to step 11.
NO Go to step 3.
3. Check for obstruction that would prevent pin on door lock from extending.
Are any obstructions found?
YES Repair as necessary.
NO Go to step 4.
4. Open door on main control enclosure. Verify SW1 and SW2 are ON.
5. Using maintenance menu attempt to extend door lock while monitoring LED on solenoid valve SV115.
Does LED come on?
YES Go to step 6.
NO Go to TYPICAL DC OUTPUT SIGNAL FAULT (WP 0106 00) to check operation of SV115.
6. Push in manual operator on SV115.
Does door lock extend?
YES Replace solenoid valve SV115 (WP 0209 00).
NO Go to step 7.
7. Disconnect tube from top port of door lock.