R2 TANK NOT FILLING -- Continued
7. Check drain valves at bottom of still.
Are drain valves closed?
YES Go to step 8.
NO Close drain valves. Return to normal operation.
8. Check still doors for signs of leakage.
Are doors leaking?
YES Properly close or repair leakage as required.
NO Go to step 9.
9. Check still relief valve for signs of class III leakage.
Is relief valve leaking?
YES Go to STILL PRESSURE HI FAULT (WP 0052 00).
NO Go to step 10.
10. Check vacuum breaker for signs of class III leakage.
Is vacuum breaker leaking?
YES Replace vacuum breaker (WP 0156 00).
NO Go to step 11.
11. Check all condensate and distillate plumbing for class III leakage.
Are any leaks found?
YES Repair leaks as required.
NO Go to step 12.
12. Use maintenance menu to turn on distillate pump.
13. Check rate of waste draining from coalescer waste tube.
Is water draining from waste tube in a steady stream?
YES Adjust setting on coalescer bleed valve (TM 10--3510--221--10).
NO Go to TYPICAL TANK NOT FILLING FAULT step 3 (WP 0037 00).
END OF WORK PACKAGE