TYPICAL TANK NOT FILLING
THIS WORK PACKAGE COVERS:
Troubleshooting Typical Tank Not Filling Fault
Tools and Special Tools
Tool Kit, General Mechanics (Item 1, WP 0272 00)
Power must be applied at main control
enclosure (WP 0010 00).
Pressure in air system must be maintained above 80 psig while performing this procedure.
1. Observe operator panel display.
Does LTXXX FAILURE appear?
YES Go to TYPICAL LT FAILURE FAULT (WP 0033 00).
NO Go to step 2.
2. Determine if fault occurred when tank was filling during a laundry cycle or during FILL TANKS operation.
Was tank filling during a laundry cycle?
YES Go to step 19.
NO Go to step 3.
3. Check external water supply.
Is water supply adequate?
YES Go to step 4.
NO Replenish water supply. Return to normal operation.
4. Check hose connections at water supply, water supply pump, and LADS.
Are hoses properly connected?
YES Go to step 5.
NO Properly connect hoses. Return to normal operation.
5. Check electrical cable connection at water supply pump and LADS.
Is electrical cable properly connected?
YES Go to step 6.
NO Properly connect electrical cable. Return to normal operation.