WATER SPRAYING FROM DRYER BLOWER
THIS WORK PACKAGE COVERS:
Troubleshooting Water Spraying From Dryer Blower Fault
Tools and Special Tools
Tool Kit, General Mechanics (Item 1, WP 0272 00)
Power must be applied at main control
enclosure (WP 0010 00).
Pressure in air system must be maintained above 80 psig while performing this procedure.
Normally a small amount of water will come from dryer blower outlet during the extract
portion of the wash and rinse steps. In cold weather this may appear as steam.
1. Remove lint filter.
2. Use maintenance menu to open and close outlet damper. Observe damper operation.
Does outlet damper open and close?
YES Go to step 3.
NO Go to step 4.
3. Use maintenance menu to open and close outlet damper. Verify that damper is closed when operator panel
display reads closed and open when display reads open.
Is damper position in accordance with display?
YES Return to normal operation.
NO Go to step 9.
4. Check for obstruction that would prevent free movement of damper.
Are any obstructions found?
YES Repair as necessary.
NO Go to step 5.
5. Check for proper mechanical connection between outlet damper and air cylinder.
Is air cylinder properly connected to outlet damper?
YES Go to step 6.
NO Repair as necessary.
6. Open door on main control enclosure. Verify SW1 and SW2 are ON.