0058 00--3/4 blank
STANDPIPE NOT EMPTYING -- Continued
16. Check for a clogged demister mesh in evaporative cooler (TM 10--3510--221--10).
Is demister mesh clogged?
YES Clean demister mesh.
NO Go to step 17.
Pressure in air system must be maintained above 80 psig while performing the remainder of
17. Disconnect air tube from level sensor LT201.
18. Use maintenance menu to observe standpipe level.
Does display read approximately 0 inches.
YES Go to step 19.
NO Reconnect tube to level sensor. Go to TYPICAL LT FAILURE (WP 0033 00).
19. Disconnect air tube from barb fitting on top of standpipe.
20. Disconnect air tube labeled FV107AE from top row of solenoid valves on side of main control enclosure.
21. Connect a piece of 1/4 inch tubing between barb fitting on standpipe and exhaust port on solenoid valve
Tube previously disconnected from level sensor must remain disconnected prior to
pressurizing standpipe. Applying high pressure to level sensor will cause permanent
22. Using maintenance menu open valve FV107A for about 5 seconds then close valve.
23. Disconnect 1/4 tubing from solenoid valve SV107B and level tube.
24. Reconnect system tubing at solenoid valve SV107B, standpipe, and level sensor.
25. Use maintenance menu to examine standpipe level. Record water level.
Is water level recorded at least less than level recorded in step 12?
YES Return to normal operation.
NO Go to TYPICAL LT FAILURE (WP 0033 00).
END OF WORK PACKAGE