STILL NOT FILLING
THIS WORK PACKAGE COVERS:
Troubleshooting Still Not Filling
Tools and Special Tools
Tool Kit, General Mechanics (Item 1, WP 0272 00)
Power must be applied at main control
enclosure (WP 0010 00).
Pressure in air system must be maintained above 80 psig while performing this procedure.
1. Observe operator panel display.
Does LT200 FAILURE appear?
YES Go to TYPICAL LT FAILURE FAULT (WP 0033 00).
NO Go to step 2.
2. Determine if fault occurred when still was filling during extract or during heating tanks.
Was still filling during extract?
YES Go to step 5.
NO Go to step 3.
3. Check position of still drain valves
Are valves closed?
YES Go to step 4.
NO Close valves. Return to normal operation.
4. Check for leakage at still doors.
Are doors leaking?
YES Properly close doors or repair as necessary.
NO Go to step 5.
5. Check LADS water plumbing for class III leaks.
Are any leaks found?
YES Repair as necessary.
NO Go to step 6.
6. Use maintenance menu to turn on water supply pump (WP 0010 00).
Does water supply pump come on?
YES Go to step 7.
NO Go to WATER SUPPLY PUMP DOES NOT TURN ON FAULT (WP 0050 00).