STILL DOOR(S) WILL NOT UNLOCK
THIS WORK PACKAGE COVERS:
Troubleshooting Still Doors Will Not Unlock Fault
Tools and Special Tools
Tool Kit, General Mechanics (Item 1, WP 0272 00)
Power must be applied at main control
enclosure (WP 0010 00).
1. Use maintenance menu to examine still temperature TE200 (WP 0010 00).
Is temperature > 150 degrees F?
YES Still door locks will not unlock when still temperature is above 150 degrees F.
NO Go to step 2.
2. Use maintenance menu to examine still water level LT200.
Is water level >2 inches?
YES Still door locks will not unlock when still water level is above 2 inches gallons.
NO Go to step 3.
3. Check for binding between arms on still doors and pins on door locks.
Are arms preventing pins from retracting?
YES Adjust position of still door(s).
NO Go to step 4.
4. Use maintenance menu to retract still door locks.
Do both door locks retract?
YES Return to normal operation.
NO If neither lock retracts go to step 5. If one lock retracts replace door lock that did not retract
(WP 0157 00).
5. Open door on main control enclosure. Verify SW1 and SW2 are ON.
6. Using maintenance menu attempt to retract door locks while monitoring LED on solenoid valve SV200.
Does LED come on?
YES Go to step 7.
NO Go to TYPICAL DC OUTPUT SIGNAL FAULT (WP 0106 00) to check operation of SV200.