FUEL SYSTEM WILL NOT PRIME
THIS WORK PACKAGE COVERS:
Troubleshooting Fuel System Will Not Prime
Tools and Special Tools
Tool Kit, General Mechanics (Item 1, WP 0272 00)
Power must be applied at main control
Multimeter (Item 2, WP 0272 00)
enclosure (WP 0010 00).
1. Check fuel supply.
Is fuel supply adequate?
YES Go to step 2.
NO Replenish fuel supply. Return to normal operation.
2. Check hose connections at fuel source and at heater.
Are hoses properly connected?
YES Go to step 3.
NO Properly connect fuel hose(s). Return to normal operation.
3. Check entire length of fuel hose for leaks or kinks.
Are hoses leaking or kinked?
YES Repair leaks or remove kink(s) from hoses. Return to normal operation.
NO Go to step 4.
4. Remove blower air inlet filter.
5. Check entire fuel system from fuel hose connections to burner assembly for leaks.
Are any leaks found?
YES Repair leaks as necessary.
NO Go to step 6.
6. Use maintenance menu to turn on TF pump (WP 0010 00).
7. Lift up on PRIME PUMP switch and observe burner blower operation.
Is burner blower operating?
YES Go to step 8.
NO Go to step 17.