EMERGENCY STOP ACTIVATED
THIS WORK PACKAGE COVERS:
Troubleshooting Emergency Stop Activated Fault
Tools and Special Tools
Tool Kit, General Mechanics (Item 1, WP 0272 00)
Power must be applied at main control
Multimeter (Item 2, WP 0272 00)
enclosure (WP 0010 00).
1. Check position of EMERGENCY STOP switch.
Is switch pushed in?
YES Go to step 2.
NO Go to step 3.
2. Determine if circumstances causing EMERGENCY STOP switch activation have been corrected.
Has problem been corrected?
YES Pull out on EMERGENCY STOP switch then return to normal operation.
NO Correct problem as necessary.
3. Position SW2 to OFF.
4. Position SW2 to ON then observe display status.
Does status indicate emergency stop is activated?
YES Go to step 5.
NO Go to step 9.
5. Position SW2 and SW1 to OFF.
6. Open door on main control enclosure.
7. Tag and disconnect wires (379 and 380) from EMERGENCY STOP switch.
8. With EMERGENCY STOP switch pulled out, check for continuity across (+) and (--) terminals of switch.
Does switch have continuity?
YES Replace EMERGENCY STOP switch (WP 0231 00).
NO Go to TYPICAL DISCRETE INPUT SIGNAL FAULT (WP 0107 00).
9. Open door on main control enclosure.
10. Continue laundry cycle or start new laundry cycle at both drums (TM 10--3510--221--10).
11. Observe indicator at bottom of phase monitor PM800 as drums go through extract cycles.
Does indicator remain in ON status during each extract?
YES Go to step 17.
NO Go to step 12.