0099 00--1/2 blank
INVERTER ENCLOSURE FAN DOES NOT TURN ON
THIS WORK PACKAGE COVERS:
Troubleshooting Inverter Enclosure Fan Does Not Turn On Fault
Tools and Special Tools
Tool Kit, General Mechanics (Item 1, WP 0272 00)
Power must be applied at main control
Multimeter (Item 2, WP 0272 00)
enclosure (WP 0010 00).
1. Check fan operation.
Is fan operating?
YES Return to normal operation.
NO Go to step 3.
2. Use maintenance menu to check operation of either dryer blower (WP 0010 00).
Is dryer blower operating?
YES Go to step 3.
NO Go to DRYER BLOWER DOES NOT TURN ON FAULT (WP 0046 00) to check for input
power from CB2.
3. Open door on inverter enclosure.
4. Check indicators for F5 and F6.
Are both indicators off?
YES Go to step 9.
NO Go to step 5.
5. Position SW1 to OFF.
6. Replace fuse for any indicator that was on (WP 0250 00 or WP 0251 00).
7. Position SW1 to ON.
8. Check indicator for fuse(s) that was replaced.
Is indicator(s) off?
YES Close door on inverter enclosure. Return to normal operation.
NO Go to step 9.
9. Check wire connections between fuse and fan.
Are wire connections OK?
YES Replace fan (WP 0246 00).
NO Repair as necessary.
END OF WORK PACKAGE