AIR FLOW CONTROL VALVE
REPLACEMENT -- Continued
1. Apply anti--seizing tape to threads of new flow control valve (2).
2. Thread flow control valve (2) into air cylinder (7).
Step 3 applies to drum B only.
3. Install protective cover (5) on top off outlet duct (6) then secure with six screws (3) and lock washers (4).
4. Connect air line (1) to flow control valve (2).
1. Use maintenance menu to access control outputs function (WP 0010 00). Open and close inlet damper FV111
or outlet damper FV110 several times and verify:
a. Air cylinder travel is smooth and steady.
b. Damper reaches open and closed position without banging.
c. Damper opening and closing speed is 15 -- 20 seconds for inlet damper FV111 and about 1 second for outlet
2. If air cylinder and damper operation is correct proceed to step 5, otherwise continue to step 3.
3. Change travel speed using adjusting screw (8). Turn screw CW to decrease speed or CCW to increase speed.
4. Repeat step 1 to recheck damper operation.
5. Open and close inlet damper FV111 or outlet damper FV110 several times and audibly check for air leaks at
connections on air cylinder (7).
END OF WORK PACKAGE