LAUNDRY ADVANCED SYSTEM
MAINTENANCE MENU OPERATION -- Continued
C. CONTROLLING OUTPUTS --Continued
Prior to starting any motor using the maintenance menu ensure motor is not rotating.
Starting a motor while it is rotating can cause an overvoltage condition which can result in
damage to the motor, inverter, or related circuitry.
Drum motors M100A and B can be checked at tumble, distribute, low extract and high
extract speeds by selecting the corresponding display in the maintenance menu.
Water pumps M101A and B can be checked while circulating water through the wash, rinse
1, or rinse 2 tanks by selecting the corresponding display in the maintenance menu.
4. Press appropriate MENU SELECTION switch as follows:
a. Select PREVIOUS MOTOR to toggle to previous motor.
b. Select NEXT MOTOR to toggle to next motor.
c. Select START MOTOR to start displayed motor.
d. Select RETURN to exit control motors menu and return to step 2.
5. Monitor display, it should read:
M100A TUMBLE CW= ON
6. After operational check is completed press MENU SELECTION switch to stop motor operation. Return to
7. Monitor display, it should read:
8. Press appropriate MENU SELECTION switch as follows:
a. Select PREVIOUS VALVE to toggle to previous valve.
b. Select NEXT VALVE to toggle to next valve.
c. Select OPEN VALVE to open displayed valve.
d. Select RETURN to exit control valves menu and return to step 2.
9. Monitor display, it should read: