MAIN POWER LAMP (DS1) IS NOT ON WITH SWITCH
(SW1) AT ON POSITION
THIS WORK PACKAGE COVERS:
Troubleshooting Main Power Lamp (DS1) Does Not Come On With Switch (SW1) At ON Position Fault
Tools and Special Tools
Tool Kit, General Mechanics (Item 1, WP 0272 00)
Power must be applied at main control
Multimeter (Item 2, WP 0272 00)
enclosure (WP 0010 00).
1. Verify external power is connected to LADS and is on--line.
Is external power connected and on--line?
YES Go to step 2.
NO Connect external power or bring power on--line. Return to normal operation.
2. Check position of SW1.
Is SW1 in ON position?
YES Go to step 3.
NO Position SW1 to ON. Return to normal operation.
3. Open door on main control enclosure and position SW1 to ON.
4. Check indicator on PM800.
Is indicator on?
YES Go to step 5.
NO Go to step 13.
5. Check position of CB7.
Is CB7 in ON position?
YES Go to step 6.
NO Position CB7 to ON. Return to normal operation.
6. Replace lamp on DS1 (TM 10--3510--221--10).
Does replacement lamp come on?
YES Return to normal operation.
NO Go to step 7.
7. Check for 110 VAC power between CB7 terminal (L1) and TB1 terminal (N).
Is 110 VAC power present?
YES Go to step 8.
NO Check wire connections between CB7 and TB1. Repair as necessary.