This task covers:
General Mechanics Tool Kit (App B, Item 1)
Lamp Extractor (App B, Item 14)
Laundry Unit shut down (TM 10-3510-222-10)
Tags (App D, Item 4)
General Safety Instructions
Voltage in this equipment is high
enough to cause serious injury or
death. Do not perform this task with
Care must be exercised when panel is opened to prevent strain on wiring connected to electrical
components on panel. Complete removal of panel is possible only after wires are disconnected
(1) Remove six screws (1) and lockwashers (2) and open panel (3).
(2) Tag and disconnect wires from body (7) of light assembly.
(3) Remove lens (4).
(4) Using the lamp extractor, remove light bulb (5).
(5) Remove nut (6).
(6) Remove body (7) of light assembly from panel (3).
(7) Remove nut (8) and lockwasher (9).
Repair consists of replacing damaged and/or missing components of the light.
(1) Position lockwasher (9) and nut (8) on body (7) of light assembly.
(2) Position body (7) of light assembly in panel (3) and secure with nut (6).
(3) Install light bulb (5) and lens (4).