This task covers:
General Mechanics Tool Kit (App B, Item 1)
Electrical Repair Shop Equipment
(App B, Item 4)
Sealing Washers (App C, Item 64)
Tags (App D, Item 4)
Laundry Unit shut down (TM 10-3510-222-10)
General Safety Instructions
High voltage is present on this
maintenance with power on. Death or
serious injury may result
(1) Tag and disconnect electrical wiring from unit.
(2) Remove nuts (1), sealing washers (2) and connectors (3) from units. Discard sealing washer (2).
(3) Remove four screws (9), straps (10) and remove conduit (11).
(1) Replace conduit (11) or components (4, 5, 6, 7 and 8) as needed if damaged or missing. Removed as a unit.
(2) If electrical wiring needs replacement, replace as necessary, refer to FO-1 Laundry Unit Interconnect Wiring
Diagram. Refer to wiring repair (Para 3-8).
(1) Position conduit (11) on Laundry Unit and install four straps (10) and screws (9).
(2) Install new sealing washer (2), connector (3) and nut (1) as required.
Wire numbers are stamped on each electrical wire. This information, in conjunction with data on
FO-1 Laundry Unit Interconnect Wiring Diagram, may be used to connect wires if tags are lost or
(3) Connect electrical wiring as tagged.