3-43. PUSHBUTTON SWITCH.
This task covers:
General Mechanics Tool Kit (App B, Item 1)
Electrical Repair Shop Equipment
(App B, Item 4)
Tags (App D, Item 4)
Laundry Unit shut down (TM 10-3510-222-10)
Cover removed (Para 3-42)
General Safety Instructions
Voltage in this equipment is high
enough to cause serious injury or
death. Do not perform this task with
This procedure covers the replacement of the push to start switch. The emergency stop switch,
next to it, is replaced in a similar manner
(1) Remove nut (1) from control panel (4).
(2) Remove switch body (2) and teflon washer (3).
(3) Tag and disconnect wires from switch body (2).
(1) Position teflon washer (3) on switch body (2).
(2) Position switch body (2) on control panel (4).
(3) Install nut (1).
Wire numbers are stamped on each electrical wire. This information, in conjunction with data on
FO-3 Extractor Wiring Diagram, may be used to connect wires if tags are lost or illegible
(4) Connect wires as tagged.
(5) Install cover (Para 3-42).