3-44. INDICATOR LIGHT.
This task covers:
General Mechanics Tool Kit (App B, Item 1)
Electrical Repair Shop Equipment (App B, Item 4)
Lamp Extractor (App B, Item 14)
Tags (App D, Item 4)
Laundry Unit shut down (TM 10-3510-222-10)
Cover removed (Para 3-42)
General Safety Instructions
Voltage in this equipment is high
enough to cause serious injury or
death. Do not perform this task with
(1) Unscrew lens (1).
(2) Using a lamp extractor, remove lamp (2) (Para 2-40).
(3) Remove nut (3) and seal (4).
(4) Remove switch body (5) and lockwasher (6) from control panel (7).
(5) Tag and disconnect wires from switch body (5).
(1) Position switch body (5) and lockwasher (6) on panel (7) and secure with seal (4) and nut (3).
Wire numbers are stamped on each electrical wire. This information, in conjunction with data on
FO-3 Extractor Wiring Diagram, may be used to connect wires if tags are lost or illegible
(2) Install wires on switch body (5) as tagged.
(3) Install lamp (2) (Para 2-40).
(4) Install lens (1).
(5) Install cover (Para 3-42).