3-45. STARTER ENCLOSURE.
This task covers:
General Mechanics Tool Kit (App B, Item 1)
Electrical Repair Shop Equipment
(App B, Item 4)
Tags (App D, Item 4)
Laundry Unit shut down (TM 10-3510-222-10)
General Safety Instructions
Voltage in this equipment is high
enough to cause serious injury or
death. Do not perform this task with
(1) Turn four captive screws (1) 1/4 turn to unlock. Then remove cover assembly (8).
(2) Remove four screws (2), lockwashers (3), flat washers (4) and enclosure (11) from extractor (12).
(3) Tag and disconnect all wires.
(4) Remove three nuts (5) and box connectors (7) with attached wires. Remove three gaskets (6).
(5) Remove nut (10) and plunger (9) from cover assembly (8).
Figure 3-37. Extractor Starter Enclosure Removal