TM 10-3510-223-13&P 0074 00
CONTAINERIZED SELF SERVICE LAUNDRY (CSSL) MODEL A
ILLUSTRATED LIST OF MANUFACTURED ITEMS
Plug Attachment Power Cord Float.
Ensure that only specified materials are used in the construction of the
power cord. Install new cord completely before applying power to the
appliance. Serious injuries or electrocution could result.
1. Fabricate new cord from materials specified and dimensions shown in the drawing.
2. Mark cord as shown in table.
3. Connect the new cord to the water pump and plug as shown in the wiring diagram.
4. Enter manufacturers CAGE Code in accordance with MIL-STD-130.
5. Place plug (FIND 1), and 1 each of the band identification letters B and C (FIND 2), into bag (FIND
4), and attach to float (FIND 5)