TM 10-3510-223-13&P 0074 00
CONTAINERIZED SELF SERVICE LAUNDRY (CSSL) MODEL A
ILLUSTRATED LIST OF MANUFACTURED ITEMS
Power Cord Assembly/Attachment Washer/Dryer.
Ensure that only specified materials are used in the construction of the
power cord. Install new cord completely before applying power to the
appliance. Serious injuries or electrocution could result.
1. Fabricate new cord from materials specified and dimensions shown in the drawing.
2. Mark cord as shown in table.
3. Connect the new cord to the water pump and plug as shown in the wiring diagram.
4. Enter manufacturers CAGE Code in accordance with MIL-STD-130.
5. Remove the terminal block cover. Remove the ground strap screw from the terminal block
support. Fold the ground strap over so both ends of the ground strap are attached to the center
terminal post. Connect the neutral (white) wire of the power supply cord to the center (silver)
terminal of the terminal block. Connect the grounding wire (green) of the cord to the terminal
block support using the ground strap screw. Connect the other two wires of the cord to the outer
terminals of the terminal block. Replace the terminal block cover.
6. Securely crimp terminal lugs to conductors. Terminal lugs shall not separate from conductors
when subjected to a pull out load of 8 Pounds.