TM 10-3510-223-13&P 0074 00
CONTAINERIZED SELF SERVICE LAUNDRY (CSSL) MODEL A
ILLUSTRATED LIST OF MANUFACTURED ITEMS
Washer/Dryer Mechanical Modification
1. Using the existing holes in the washer/dryer frame as a guide, punch to mark the back of the
2. Remove washer from frame. Retain hardware for re-installation.
3. Drill holes to size specified in drawing on each side of the washer where dimples were made by
4. Install fasteners specified on the drawing parts list into the washer holes.
5. Re-install the washer into the frame using retained hardware.
6. Install hardware into frame and washer specified on drawing.
7. Using a metal drill bit, drill hole into dryer frame as specified on drawing.
8. Fabricate the spacer described on page 0074 00-14 from materials indicated and to the