CONTAINERIZED SELF SERVICE LAUNDRY (CSSL)
POWER ENTRY CONNECTORS
0013 00-1/(2 Blank)
CSSL set-up, Circuit Breaker #10 in both left and right side
Power Distribution Panels turned OFF.
Tools and Special Tools
This equipment operates at high voltages. Use extreme caution. Turn OFF power
supply and disconnect all power cables from the power entry panel. Touching a live
wire can cause serious injury or death.
1. Inspect the power input plugs (1) and (2) for damage.
2. Check for bent connector pins (3), corrosion, and stripped or otherwise damaged threads (4).
3. Check for the presence and serviceability of the dust cover (5).
4. Check the pan head screws (6) securing the plugs to the panel and tighten if necessary.
5. Check the 110 VAC GFCI receptacle (7), the 20 AMP twist-lock receptacle (8), and the 60 AMP Class L connector
(9) for corrosion, clogged pinholes, missing covers and loose or missing hardware. Have any unserviceable plug or
receptacle replaced through direct support maintenance.
6. Check ground terminal (10) for serviceability.
END OF WORK PACKAGE