TM 10-3510-224-13&P 0025 00
1. Repair a hose by replacing a gasket or QD coupling half as required and as described below. Replace an entire
hose when damaged beyond repair.
2. To replace a gasket, use long-nose pliers to remove the gasket (1) from female QD coupling half (2). Ensure entire
gasket is removed, and groove (3) is clear. Use long-nose pliers, to install a new gasket.
Quick Disconnect (QD) Fitting.
1. To replace the QD fitting, use a screwdriver to loosen the water hose clamp (1) while holding the damaged QD
coupling half (2) on the hose (3).
2. Remove the damaged QD coupling half (2) from the hose (3).
3. Place a new or serviceable QD coupling half (2) on the hose (3).
4. Place a new or serviceable water hose clamp over the end of the hose and the sleeve of the coupling. Use a
screwdriver to tighten the clamp (1).