DIRECT SUPPORT MAINTENANCE
CONTAINERIZED SELF SERVICE LAUNDRY (CSSL)
POWER ENTRY CONNECTORS
CSSL not in operation
Wiping Rags (WP 0070 00, Table 1, Item 1)
Tags, Marking, (WP 0070 00, Table 1, Item 8)
Tape, El Insul. (WP 0070 00, Table 1, Item 13)
Tools and Special Tools
Tool Kit, Electronic Equipment (WP 0042, Table 2,
Before proceeding, check the 100 AMP Pigtail power cable for serviceability as
described in TM 9-6150-226-13.
This equipment operates at high voltages. Use extreme caution, observe all
warnings, and follow all safety procedures. Touching a live wire can cause serious
injury or death.
1. With all power supply cables disconnected from the power entry panel (1), remove the panel from the utility wall.
2. Check the security of the crimped wires (2) on connectors J1, J2, and J4 by pulling on each wire.
3. Check that wires are tightly attached to the GFCI Receptacle (3). Check the condition of the wires. Note any cuts,
chaffing or abrasions in the insulation where wires are exposed.
4. Reinstall the power entry panel.
5. With power reconnected to the entry box connectors J1 and J2, use a multimeter to read AC voltage to check the
availability of power at th e main breakers (4) on the power distributionp anels (5) and (6). Refer to WP 0030 00).
6. To check the function of the GFCI receptacle (3) and 20 AMP Connector plug (7), place circuit breakers 17 on
panel (5) and circuit breaker 16 on panel (6), respectively, in the ON position.
7. Check for availability of power at the breakers. (Replace a defective breaker as described in work package 0030
00). If power is available at the breakers, test the GFCI and 20 AMP Receptacle from the outside.