TM 10-3510-224-13&P 0032 00
DIRECT SUPPORT MAINTENANCE
CONTAINERIZED SELF SERVICE LAUNDRY
CSSL not in operation
Wiping Rags (WP 0070 00, Table 1, Item 1
Tape, elec. Ins. (WP 0070, Table 1, Item 13)
Tags, marking (WP 0070, Table 1, Item 8)
Light, Fluorescent (WP 0070, Table 1, Item 2)
Ballast (WP 0048, Fig. 5, Item 2)
Tools and Special Tools
Tool Kit, Electrical Equipment (WP 0042 Table 2
This equipment operates at high voltages. Use extreme caution during test
procedure. Touching a live wire can cause serious injury or death. Only MOS 51R,
52C, 52D, 52G or a qualified civilian must perform this procedure.
1. Isolate the electrical malfunction of an interior fluorescent light.
2. Use Work Package 0027 00, Procedure 2, in the Direct Support Troubleshooting Procedures.
1. Place circuit breaker #1 in the right side power distribution panel to OFF.
2. Remove the dust cover (1) from the light fixture (2) by releasing the retainer clips (3).
3. Pull the insulators (4) from the light bulb sockets (5) and turn the bulbs (6) to remove them.
4. Loosen the inner reflector retainers (7) and remove the reflector (8).
5. Remove fixture (2) from the ceiling studs (9) being careful not to damage or strip the wires (10) as they are pulled
from the fixture.