DIRECT SUPPORT MAINTENANCE
CONTAINERIZED SELF SERVICE LAUNDRY (CSSL)
TEST, SERVICE, REPLACE
CSSL not in operation, power disconnected
Wiping Rags (WP 0070, Table 1, Item 1)
Tools and Special Tools
Tool Kit, Electronic Equipment (WP 0042, Table 2,
This equipment operates at high voltages. Use extreme caution during test
procedure. Touching a live wire can cause serious injury or death. Only MOS 51R,
52C, 52D, 52G or a qualified civilian must perform this procedure.
The space heater is heavy. To avoid injuries, two persons must lift the heater.
1. Isolate the electrical malfunction of the space heater.
2. See Work Package 0027 00, Procedure 2, Internal Component Power Loss, Direct Support Troubleshooting
1. Before servicing the space heater (1), set circuit breaker #15 on the right side power distribution panel to OFF.
2. Disconnect and tag the power cord wires (2) from inside the heater.
3. Reach in back of the heater and remove the grill (3).
4. Remove any debris.