Power Cord Assembly / Attachment, Washer/Dryer.
Ensure that only specified materials are used in the construction of the power cord.
Install new cord completely before applying power to the appliance. Serious
injuries or electrocution could result.
1. Fabricate a new cord from the materials specified and to the dimensions shown in the following drawing.
2. Mark the cord as shown in the table
3. Connect the new cord to the Washer/Dryer and plug as shown in the following drawing.
4. Enter the manufacturers CAGE Code in accordance with MIL-STD-130.
5. Remove the terminal block cover. Remove the ground strap screw from the terminal block support. Fold the
ground strap over so both ends of the ground strap are attached to the center post. Connect the neutral (white) wire of
the power supply cord to the center (silver) terminal of the terminal block. Connect the grounding wire (green) of the
cord to the terminal block support using the ground strap screw. Connect the other two wires of the cord to terminals
L1 and L2 as shown.
6. Securely crimp the terminal lugs to the conductors. Terminal lugs shall not separate from the conductors when
subjected to a pull out load of 8 pounds.