Becket Lacing Window and End Sections.
At this point, lacing together of window and end sections may be accomplished simultaneously. Begin all lacing from
the ridge line and work towards the eave. Becket lacing procedure is the same throughout the erection process and is
accomplished as follows:
Do not step on tent components. Material may be torn and dirt ground into
1. Place the becket side eave grommet (1) over the eave spindles (2).
For easier lacing, place eave grommets with becket laces over eave spindles first,
to provide fabric tension, then overlap adjoining window section and end section
eave grommet without laces.
2. Identify the first becket lace (3) and the becket grommet (4) near the ridge.
3. Insert the first becket lace (3) through the first becket grommet (4) and the second becket lace (5) through the
second becket grommet (6).
4. Insert the second becket lace (5) through the loop of the first becket lace (3).
5. Pull the second becket lace (5) tight away from ridge.
6. Insert the third becket lace (7) through the grommet (8) and through the loop of the second becket lace (5).
7. Pull the third becket lace (7) tight away from the ridge.
8. Continue lacing and close hook and pile weather flap (9) until reaching the last becket lace (10).