Two soldiers should be placed at each arch leg to raise frame. Lift tent from
correct squatting position, using your legs to avoid back injury.
Tent frame must be raised uniformly to avoid twisting or turning.
Damage to frame can result
Frame assembly hinges can pinch or crush hands and fingers. Keep hands and
fingers away from frame assembly ridges and eaves.
4. Step in next to the eave gusset (4).
5. Place one hand on the side arch assembly (6) and one hand on the eave purlin (7) outside the diagonal brace (8)
and get in a stable squatting position.
6. Lift frame straight up to shoulder height, dragging side arch assembly (6) inward.
7. Place the weight of the frame on side arch assembly foot (9).
Insert quick release pins towards inside of tent on end assemblies. Tent fabric
may tear if pins are inserted towards outside.
8. Align holes of eave gusset (4) and side arch assembly (6) and install quick release pin (5).
9. Identify purlin flap (10) on interior of window/roof section.
10. Secure purlin flap (10) to frame at eave purlin (7) using hook and pile fasteners.