Lowering the Frame.
Frame assembly hinges can pinch or crush hands and fingers. Keep hands and
fingers away from frame assembly ridges and eaves.
Avoid folding wall fabric into joints. Material may rip or tear if caught in joint.
1. Place two soldiers at each arch (1) on side of tent being lowered.
2. On command, remove quick release pins (2) holding arches erect.
Do not twist or turn frame components when handling. Damage to equipment may
3. Standing clear of the tent section, place one hand below the eave joint of the arch (1) and one hand on the eave
4. Swing the side frame out and lower the side. Extra soldiers may assist in lowering frame.
5. Remove the lights from inside the tent section.
6. Remove the light strap assemblies.
7. Store the light components in the retrieved light case.