8. Disconnect the eave purlin flaps.
Repeat these steps to lower the other side of the tent section.
Removing the Fabric.
1. Disconnect the hitch clip pins (1), from the eave extenders (2) and remove the eave extenders (2).
2. Untie tie off point and disconnect becket lacing of roof section.
3. Remove the hitch clip pin from the ridge extender (3) and remove the ridge extender (3).
4. Remove the ISO Modified End Section (4) and regular End Section on the opposite side of the frame.
Fold the window section fabric, label side out.
5. Remove the window section (5) from the frame.
6. Clean and dry the window section if necessary. Fold and pack the window section in the window section cover.