Frame disassembly sequence is from the base to the ridge.
1. Disconnect each purlin diagonal brace (1), fold it and secure it with the attached strap.
Position one soldier at each ridge arch to hold arch upright during frame
disassembly. Failure to hold frame upright may allow the frame to fall and cause
injury to personnel.
2. Rotate the purlins (2) and remove them.
3. Remove the quick release pins (3) and remove the headers (4).
4. Disassemble the roof arch (5) and side arch assemblies (6) and fold them.
5. Pack the frame components in the TEMPER frame section cover assembly.