Inspect the Phase Monitor Relay Fuses
This equipment operates at high voltages. Use extreme caution, observe all warnings,
and follow all safety procedures. Failure to observe safety precautions may result in
injury or death to personnel.
1. Disconnect power.
2. Remove screws retaining power input panel interior cover and remove cover.
3. Remove fuse covers (Figure 2, Item 2) from fuses (Figure 2, Item 3).
4. Inspect the phase monitor relay fuses (Figure 2, Item 3) for visible damage.
5. Test and replace open fuses (Figure 2, Item 3) as necessary.
6. Install the fuse covers (Figure 2, Item 2).
7. Install the power input panel interior cover and retain with screws.
8. Connect power and monitor for normal operation.