Replace the Line Reactor
This equipment operates at high voltages. Use extreme caution, observe all warnings,
and follow all safety procedures. Failure to observe safety precautions may result in
injury or death to personnel.
1. Disconnect power.
2. Remove screws retaining power input panel interior cover and remove power input panel interior
3. Tag and disconnect wiring from the line reactor (Figure 3, Item 1).
Support the line reactor when removing the mounting hardware to prevent this
component from falling and damaging other components within the panel.
4. Remove screws and washers retaining the line reactor (Figure 3, Item 1) and remove the line
5. Install the replacement line reactor (Figure 3, Item 1) and retain with screws and washers.
6. Connect wiring to the replacement line reactor (Figure 3, Item 1) as tagged.
7. Install power input panel interior cover and retain with screws.
8. Connect power and monitor for normal operation.