CONTAINERIZED BATCH LAUNDRY
TEST, SERVICE, REPLACE
Quartermaster and Chemical Equipment
Table 2, Item 6)
Repairer 63J (1)
CBL set up
This equipment operates at high voltages. Use extreme caution, observe all warnings,
and follow all safety procedures. Failure to observe safety precautions may result in
injury or death to personnel.
1. Switch circuit breaker No. 21 to OFF.
2. Remove screws retaining junction box cover (Figure 1, Item 1) and remove cover.
3. Tag and disconnect wiring (Figure 1, Item 2) from fan motor. The wiring may need to be cut.
4. Use an ohmmeter to test for 0 - 10 ohms resistance between motor leads (Figure 1, Item 2).
5. Use an ohmmeter to test for infinite resistance between each motor lead (Figure 1, Item 2) and
6. Replace a fan assembly that fails either test.
7. If tests are satisfactory, re-connect wiring to fan motor (Figure 1, Item 3) as tagged.
8. Place junction box cover (Figure 1, Item 1) into position, and retain with screws.
9. Switch circuit breaker No. 21 to ON and monitor for normal operation.