CONTAINERIZED BATCH LAUNDRY
PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC CONTROL (PLC)
Tool Kit, General Mechanics: Automotive (WP 0086
Quartermaster and Chemical Equipment
Repairer 63J (1)
CBL shutdown and drained
Replace Audible Alarm
This equipment operates at high voltages. Use extreme caution, observe all warnings,
and follow all safety procedures. Failure to observe safety precautions may result in
injury or death to personnel.
1. Disconnect power by switching circuit breaker No. 8 to OFF.
2. Open PLC enclosure.
3. Strip the heat shrink insulation (Figure 1, Item 1) from the wiring connections.
4. Tag and disconnect wiring from audible alarm (Figure 1, Item 2).
5. Unscrew audible alarm (Figure 1, Item 2), and remove audible alarm.
6. Install replacement audible alarm (Figure 1, Item 2).
7. Connect wiring as tagged, and insulate wiring connections with electrical tape.
8. Close enclosure, connect power, and operate PLC.
9. Monitor for normal operation.