Replace Analog Input/Output Module
This equipment operates at high voltages. Use extreme caution, observe all warnings,
and follow all safety procedures. Failure to observe safety precautions may result in
injury or death to personnel.
1. Disconnect power by switching circuit breaker No. 8 to OFF.
2. Open PLC enclosure.
3. Release the connection cover flaps (Figure 3, Item 3) on both the existing module (Figure 3, Item 4)
and the replacement module.
Ensure that the wire connections had been documented fully and accurately before
disconnect any wiring from the module. An improperly wired module may render the
Water Treatment System inoperative.
4. Tag and disconnect wiring from module (Figure 3, Item 4).
5. Remove analog input/output module (Figure 3, Item 4).
6. Install replacement module (Figure 3, Item 4).
7. Connect wiring to replacement module (Figure 3, Item 4) as tagged.
8. Set the DIP switches (Figure 3, Item 5) with the two outside switches (Figure 3, Item 6) OUT, and
the four inside switches (Figure 3, Item 7) IN as shown in Figure 3.
9. Close the connection cover flaps (Figure 2, Item 3).
10. Close PLC enclosure.
11. Connect power and monitor for normal operation.