Replace the Electric Box Heater
This equipment operates at high voltages. Use extreme caution, observe all warnings,
and follow all safety procedures. Failure to observe safety precautions may result in
injury or death to personnel.
1. Disconnect power by switching circuit breaker No. 8 to OFF.
2. Open PLC enclosure.
The heater wiring may be cut and spliced.
3. Tag and disconnect wiring from heater (Figure 16, Item 23).
4. Remove fasteners retaining heater (Figure 16, Item 23), and remove heater.
5. Install replacement heater (Figure 16, Item 23) and retain with fasteners.
6. Connect wiring to replacement heater (Figure 16, Item 23) as tagged.
7. Close enclosure, connect power, and operate PLC.
8. Monitor for normal operation.